The Walk Mill

Recreation in the heart of the Mühltal

[#if schema_image??]
    [#if schema_image?is_hash]
        [#if schema_image.alt??]
            ${schema_image.alt}
        [/#if]
    [/#if]
[/#if]

The Eisenberg clerk Johann Christoph Lauhn bought the mill in 1661. As a fulling and tanning mill, it was used for fulling hides.

The residential building and the mill building were destroyed by fire in 1881. In 1902 the then owner obtained the tavern concession. The fulling mill also adapted to tourism, but continued to operate until after the First World War. From 1914 until the end of the 1960s, the tenants or the owners changed several times. At the beginning of the 1970s, the mill was sold by the former owner to the VEB "Industrie-Isolierung" Leipzig. Through this company a reconstruction and modernization took place, whereby the buildings remained in the old arrangement. In addition, a new outdoor swimming pool and a bowling alley were built. In 1991, the hotel was opened to the general public.

Verkehr

Parken

Information for Guests

Bath Facilitys

Information of the Museum

Information of Architecture

In the mountain

Treatments and indications

Mobility Offers

Sauna facilitys

Ensemble

Offers and service

Area

Congress facilitys

Distances